We at the Law Offices of Albert Goodwin offer a flat fee for estate administration. We have 15 years of experience and can take care of the process as quickly and efficiently as possible. You call us at 718-509-9774 or send us an email at email@example.com to get started.
Our fee covers the following services and documents:
- Advising the client what information and documents are needed
- Collecting the documents and information from the client
- Drafting documents and filing the documents with the court. The documents are listed below.
- Petition for Administration
- Oath and Designation
- Part 130 Certification
- Affidavit of Heirship, Sole Distributee and/or Family Tree
- Waivers of Citation, Renunciation and Consents to Appointment of Administrator
- Bond Affidavit (Affidavit of Assets and Liabilities)
- Proposed Decree for the Judge to Sign
- Request for Certificate of Appointment of Administrator
Our fee does not include the court fee, which depends on the value of the estate. The court fees start at $45 and can be up to $1,250. You can view the complete schedule of the court fees here.
We can only offer this flat fee where everyone consents to the process. In estates where there are disagreements, minor or disabled individuals or individuals who are unable to be located, a different fee will apply.
Here is a redacted image of New York letters of administration obtained by our law firm:
Here is a redacted image of a Certificate of Appointment of Administrator obtained by our law firm: