≡ Menu

Theft From a New York Estate

If anyone hid an asset that belongs to the estate, the beneficiaries can submit a claim in a probate proceeding, for the court to direct the return of the asset to the estate.

This can happen either when the personal representative takes something without accounting for its full value, or when someone who has access to the property takes it, thinking that the estate does not know of the property’s existence, etc. Read more…

Call The Law Offices of Albert Goodwin at (718) 509-9774 and make an appointment to discuss your fraudulent transfer case.