In an effort to educate the public about estate law and policy, Albert Goodwin makes media appearances and advises media outlets.
- Appeared live on NPR Radio to answer estate law questions from the public in real-time
- Gave presentations on the use of trusts in The Wall Street Journal Smart Money Expert Series
- Appeared on the Discovery Channel documentary “The Will”
- Was a consultant for CBS on their drama “Person of Interest”
- Interviewed by Forbes for an article about estate planning strategies
- Interviewed by CNBC for an article about New York Medicaid expenditures
- Interviewed by NBC News for an article about young people making estate plans due to COVID-19
- Interviewed by ProPublica for an article about Latin people being more likely to die from COVID-19
For media inquiries or to book Albert Goodwin, Esq. for your show, call (212) 233-1233.