Administrator or executor for felons – how does it work

Question: I have a felony, can’t become executor or administrator, what should I do?

Answer: You can either get a certificate from civil disabilities, you can have an attorney serve as your executor, or you can have the Public Administrator serve as the executor. You can also apply to ask the judge to determine that you are fit to serve as an executor or administrator.

If you are looking for an attorney, you can call us, the Law Offices of Albert Goodwin, at 212-233-1233.

Attorney Albert Goodwin

Law Offices of
Albert Goodwin, PLLC
31 W 34 Str, Suite 7058
New York, NY 10001
[email protected]