Category: Non-Marital Child Paternity

For a nonmarital child to get their inheritance from their biological father, the best way to prove paternity is to present official documents to the court: a birth certificate signed by the father or a court order establishing paternity, issued while the father was still alive If a nonmarital child does not have these official […]

Attorney Albert Goodwin

Law Offices of
Albert Goodwin, PLLC
31 W 34 Str, Suite 7058
New York, NY 10001
[email protected]